RESOLUTION OF JANUARY 19, 2021, OF THE COUNCIL OF UNIVERSAL HEALTH AND PUBLIC HEALTH, ESTABLISHING EXCEPTIONAL AND ADDITIONAL MEASURES IN THE FIELD OF THE VALENCIAN COMMUNITY AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE AGGRAVATION OF THE SITUATION OF HEALTH CRISIS CAUSED BY COVID-19
Agree, on a temporary basis, the following measures, which will be applicable in all the municipalities of the Valencian Community:
1. Preventive closure and the precautionary suspension of activities, establishments and spaces, which are expressly indicated:
b) Establishments and activities of hotels and restaurants, bars, cafes, restaurants and leisure and entertainment establishments, unless they provide food and / or drink collection service on the premises or home delivery. Those premises, establishments and activities that, by virtue of their special characteristics, provide a service that can be considered essential or non-substitutable are exempt from this measure:
- Hospitality services of hospitals and clinics, for the use of professionals and companions and relatives of patients.
- Hotel and restaurant services for hotel establishments and tourist accommodation, for the exclusive use of the customers staying in them.
- Hotel and restaurant services located in companies and workplaces, for the exclusive use of employed personnel.
- School canteen service in kindergartens and formal education centers (primary schools, institutes, universities and the like).
- Restoration services in service areas of communication routes, or places that are not considered as service areas are close to or adjacent to roads, either directly, in the case of conventional roads, or through links, in the case of highways and that provide service, all of them, on a regular basis to carriers, to personnel belonging to essential services of any kind, including road maintenance and upkeep services.
The activities of restoration of home service, or of collection of food and / or drink by the clientele in the establishment by appointment, may be carried out during the establishment's normal opening hours.
In the exceptional cases of the closure, the bar service will be suspended and its maximum capacity will be one third (1/3) of the fixed, remaining the measures established in the regulations regarding safety distances, number of people per table or group .
c) Establishments dedicated to recreational and gambling activities, including casinos, bingo halls, arcade for slot machines, arcade for slot machines, gambling halls, tombolas, cyber halls, and the like.
2. Measures in commercial premises
Commercial premises and commercial surfaces will close at 6:00 p.m. The commercial activity of establishments and commercial premises dedicated to the essential commercial activity of food, hygiene, pharmacies, orthopedics, opticians, hairdressing services and sale of animal feed is exempted from the above. only for the sale of said products, as well as the departments dedicated to all the aforementioned activities that can be found inside the establishments. In the cases of establishments that provide or develop different activities in the same space. In commercial and service provision premises, including those located in shopping centers, the use of common and recreational areas of commercial parks is not allowed, except for transit between commercial establishments.
Second. Existing measures
In everything not provided for in this resolution, and in what is compatible with it, the measures that, in general, are established in the Decrees of the President of the Generalitat, shall apply, in the territorial scope of the Valencian Community, in force at all times, of measures of the Valencian Community as a consequence of the health crisis situation caused by Covid-19.
Fifth. Efficacy and validity
This resolution will be effective for a period of fourteen calendar days from 00:00 on January 21, 2021.