Order SND / 440/2020, of May 23, which modifies various orders for better management of the health crisis caused by COVID-19 in application of the Plan for the transition to a new normality
Third article. Modification of Order SND / 399/2020, of May 9, for the relaxation of certain national restrictions, established after the declaration of the state of alarm in application of phase 1 of the Plan for the transition to a new normality.
Two. Section 7 of article 7 is amended, which is worded as follows:
"3. In the case of the territorial units provided for in section fifteen of the annex to Order SND / 414/2020, of May 16, interterritorial mobility between neighboring municipalities of habitual transit is permitted for socio-economic activities. "
Three. Section 2 of article 10 is amended to read as follows:
"2. In the case of establishments and commercial premises that are within parks or shopping centers, they may be reopened to the public as long as they have a useful surface area for exhibition and sale to the public equal to or less than 400 square meters or they limit it to this threshold, and have direct and independent access from outside the park or shopping center. »
Four. A new section 9 is introduced to article 26 with the following wording:
"9. The autonomous communities and autonomous cities, in their respective territorial area, may modify the percentage of capacity provided for in section 1 of this article, provided that it is not less than thirty percent nor greater than fifty percent. "
Seven. A new fourth additional provision is introduced with the following wording:
"Fourth additional provision. Flexibility measures for the movement of the child population and the practice of non-professional physical activity.
The limitations provided for in articles 3.1 of Order SND / 370/2020, of April 25, and 2.3 of Order SND / 380, respectively, will not apply to the movement of children and the practice of non-professional physical activity. / 2020, of April 30, the practice of said activities must be subject to the provisions of article 7.2 of this order.
Eight. A new additional provision is removed with the following wording:
"Fifth additional provision. Conditions for the development of activities related to intervention works in buildings.
1. The suspension of activities related to intervention works in existing buildings established by Order SND / 340/2020, of April 12, is lifted, suspending certain activities related to intervention works in existing buildings in which there is a risk of contagion by COVID-19 for people not related to said activity.
2. In carrying out the works referred to in the previous section, adequate hygiene measures and the minimum safety distance between people of two meters will be guaranteed in all cases. "
Article fifth. Modification of Order SND / 414/2020, of May 16, for the relaxation of certain national restrictions established after the declaration of the state of alarm in application of phase 2 of the Plan for the transition to a new normality.
The following modifications are introduced in Order SND / 414/2020, of May 16, for the relaxation of certain national restrictions established after the declaration of the state of alarm in application of phase 2 of the Plan for the transition to a new normal:
One. A new section 6 is included in article 18 with the following wording:
"6. The autonomous communities and autonomous cities, in their respective territorial area, may modify the percentage of capacity provided for in section 1 of this article, as well as that relating to the occupation of outdoor terraces provided for in article 15.1 of the Order. SND / 399/2020, of May 9, provided they are not less than thirty percent nor greater than fifty percent. "
Conditions for the development of active tourism and nature activities and other leisure activities
Article 47. Conditions for the development of active tourism and nature activities. For the purposes of the provisions of article 47 of Order SND / 399/2020, of May 9, active and nature tourism activities may be carried out for groups of up to twenty people, under the same conditions as those established in said Article.
Article 47 bis. Conditions for the reopening of natural parks.
The natural parks may be reopened as long as they do not exceed twenty percent of their maximum permitted capacity.
Flexibility measures in the educational and training field
Article 49. Flexibility measures to be adopted by educational administrations.
In accordance with the provisions of article 7 of Royal Decree 537/2020, of May 22, educational administrations may provide for the relaxation of containment measures and the resumption of classroom activities in the non-university educational field and training , also corresponding to the execution of said measures.
Article 50. Other educational or training activities.
1. Educational and training centers not provided for in the previous article, such as driving schools or academies, may order the resumption of their face-to-face activity, provided that it does not exceed a third of its capacity. Likewise, they should prioritize, whenever possible, the distance and online training modalities.
2. The hygiene and prevention measures provided for establishments and retail premises in article 13 shall apply.
3. The educational and training centers must make available to the public, and in any case at the entrance of the center, dispensers of hydroalcoholic gels or disinfectants with virucidal activity authorized and registered by the Ministry of Health, which must always be in good condition. use.
4. In the case of practical driving classes, the use of masks in the practice vehicle will be mandatory, both by the teacher and by the student.
Likewise, the training vehicle must be cleaned and disinfected before and after use by each student, paying special attention to the elements in common use and the control of the vehicle, as well as carrying out its subsequent ventilation as planned. in article 6. »