Article 1. Purpose and scope
1. The purpose of this decree is to approve the bases that regulate the direct granting of aid to SMEs and micro-SMEs that carry out commercial and artisan activities, for the expenses caused by the Covid-19 crisis, as well as the investments to be made in equipment for the commercial establishment.
2. The category of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is made up of
those companies that employ less than 250 people and whose annual turnover does not
exceeds 50 million euros
Article 2. Type of aid
1. The current expenses made by the beneficiaries of article 5.1, in products and services of protection, prevention and hygiene measures necessary to guarantee the safety of the personnel, as well as the necessary expenses for the implementation of logistics services of proximity such as home delivery or the promotion of the digitization of commerce and the establishment and access to online sales platforms.
2. Avalem Comerç. Investments made by the beneficiaries of article 5.1.a in equipment for the commercial establishment and the implantation of the secure online sale or the integration of this in an online electronic commerce platform will be considered eligible for support. In these cases, computer applications and the costs of creating a web page will be considered eligible for support, provided that it is linked to the establishment.
3. Avalem Comerç Rural. The beneficiaries of article 5.1.a in establishments located or that will be implanted in municipalities of the Valencian Community of less than a thousand inhabitants, may access aid for investments in equipment for the commercial establishment, including computer applications and the expenses derived from the creation of a website linked to the establishment, if its purpose is to implement secure online sales or its integration into an online e-commerce platform.
4. Avalem Mercats. The beneficiaries provided for in article 5.1.b for sale in non-sedentary sales markets, if they have municipal authorization to do so, may obtain aid to make investments in the adaptation of transport vehicles as a store, or in the installation of cold equipment for the transport and sale of food products, if they comply with current environmental regulations. These beneficiaries will also be able to access investment aid related to Covid-19.
6. Actions carried out since January 1, 2020, for investments not related to Covid-19 and from March 1 for current expenses and investments related to Covid-19 will be considered supportable.
Article 3. Grant and justification procedure
These subsidies will be awarded directly for reasons of public, economic and social interest.
Article 4. Financing
1. The allocation of these grants amounts to an estimated maximum global amount of 7,400,100.00 euros, charged to the lines set up for this purpose, within the budget program 761.10, “Organization and Commercial and Artisan Promotion”.
Article 5. Beneficiaries and requirements
1. Individuals and mercantile and assimilated companies described as SMEs or micro-SMEs, who are not groups of natural or legal persons, public or private, or civil companies, communities of property, or any other type of economic unit, may be beneficiaries. or separate assets without their own legal personality, as determined in each type of aid from among the following, and that:
a) They carry out commercial activity in the Valencian Community, in any of the following activities:
- CNAE (Royal Decree 475/2007, of April 13, CNAE-2009): section G, division 47, except for groups and classes 4726, 473, 4773, 478 and 479.
- IAE (Royal Decree Law 1175/1991, of September 28): section first division 6, groups:
- Group 64, except 646 and section 647.5.
- Group 65, except for heading 652.1 and groups 654 and 655.
b) Being micro-SMEs, they carry out commercial activity in the Valencian Community in group 478 of the CNAE or in group 663 of the IAE.
c) They are in possession of the artisan qualification document (DQA) duly updated and issued by the Generalitat or equivalent document issued by a public administration that accredits their artisan status.
2. Natural persons and mercantile and similar companies mentioned in the previous section that carry out a repair or maintenance activity will be excluded from them.
3. The beneficiaries must meet the following requirements:
a) Carry out the action in the Valencian Community.
d) Be up to date with tax obligations before the Generalitat and the AEAT, and Social Security.
e) Not being a debtor to the Generalitat due to the reimbursement of subsidies.
3. In the event that different activities are carried out in the same premises or establishment, and that some of them are not susceptible of receiving support, only those actions directly related to the activity that does.
Article 6. Amount of aid
1. Aid directed to the beneficiaries of article 5.1.a, regulated in article 2.1 will subsidize:
a) 50% of current expenses incurred, for retail business establishments excepted from the suspension of opening to the public. A minimum expense of 750.00 euros and a limit of 1,500.00 euros of grant per applicant are established.
b) 75% of the current expenses incurred, for the retail commercial establishments affected by the suspension of opening to the public by the aforementioned Royal Decree 463/2020, and its modifications, with a minimum expenditure of 750.00 euros and a limit of 1,500.00 euros of grant per applicant.
c) 100% of current expenses incurred by retail commercial establishments affected by the suspension of opening to the public by Royal Decree 463/2020, and its modifications, located in municipalities with less than 1,000 inhabitants of the Valencian Community, with a minimum expense of 750.00 euros and a limit of 1,500.00 euros of grant per applicant.
2. Aid to the beneficiaries of article 5.1.b, regulated in article 2.1, will subsidize 100% of the current expenses incurred, with a minimum expenditure of 750.00 euros and a limit of 1,500.00 euros of subsidy per applicant.
3. The aid intended for the beneficiaries of article 5.1.c, regulated in article 2.1, will subsidize:
a) 50% of current expenses incurred. A minimum expenditure of 750.00 euros and a limit of 1,500.00 euros of grant per applicant are established
b) 75% of current expenses incurred, with a minimum expenditure of 750.00 euros and a limit of 1,500.00 euros of grant per applicant.
c) 100% of current expenses made by artisan establishments, located in municipalities with less than 1,000 inhabitants of the Valencian Community, with a minimum expenditure of 750.00 euros and a limit of 1,500.00 euros of grant per applicant .
4. Aid directed to the beneficiaries of article 5.1.a, regulated in article 2.2 will subsidize:
a) Avalem Comerç, the approved investment may not be less than 3,000.00 euros and the aid will be 50%, with a limit of 20,000 euros per applicant and establishment.
b) In the case of investments related to Covid-19, the approved investment may not be less than 500.00 euros and the aid will be 70% with the limit of 2,000.00 euros per applicant and establishment.
5. When the retail trade establishments regulated in the previous section are located in municipalities of the Valencian Community of less than a thousand inhabitants, they may access the following grants:
a) Avalem Comerç Rural, the subsidy will be 60%, with a limit of 20,000 euros per applicant and establishment.
b) In the case of investments related to Covid-19, the aid will be 100%, with a limit of 2,000 euros per applicant and establishment.
6. Aid for the beneficiaries of article 5.1.b, regulated in article 2.4, may access the following aid:
a) Avalem Mercats, the approved investment may not be less than 1,000.00 euros, and the aid will be 50%, with a limit of 5,000 euros per beneficiary.
b) In investments related to Covid-19, the aid will be 100%, with a limit of 2,000.00 euros per beneficiary.
7. For the beneficiaries of article 5.1.c, the aid regulated in article 2.5:
a) The approved investment cannot be less than 500.00 euros and the aid will be 70% with a limit of 2,000 euros per applicant and establishment.
b) In the case of artisans located in municipalities of the Valencian Community of less than a thousand inhabitants, the aid will be 100%, with a limit of 2,000.00 euros per applicant and establishment.
8. VAT paid on the acquisition of goods and services will not be eligible.
Article 7. Form and deadline for submitting applications
1. An application will be submitted for each one of the aids that are chosen, telematically, through the procedure enabled for this purpose, through the electronic headquarters of the Generalitat.
2. For electronic processing, you must have an advanced electronic signature, with a certificate accepted by the electronic headquarters of the Generalitat (https://sede.gva.es).
3. The deadline for submitting applications will start at 9:00 a.m. on June 15, 2020, until 12:00 p.m. on July 31, 2020.
Article 8. Documentation that must accompany the request
1. Along with the request, the following documentation will be provided:
a) In the case of a legal entity, supporting and identifying documentation, consisting of a copy of the updated deed of constitution or statutes and accreditation of registration in the Commercial Registry, as well as the tax identification card.
b) Certificate issued by the State Agency of the Tax Administration on the economic activities tax or copy of the census record.
c) Responsible statement regarding the requirements.
d) Bank direct debit model.
e) Responsible declaration of the minimum aid granted to the applicant during the two previous fiscal years and during the current fiscal year.
f) Artisan qualification document (DCA) duly updated and issued by the Generalitat or equivalent document issued by a public administration that accredits its artisan status, for the beneficiaries of article 5.1.c.
g) Detailed report of the actions carried out that may be supported, with an indication of the expenses incurred.
h) Justification of the expenses incurred, with invoices and other documents of equivalent probative value valid in commercial legal transactions or with administrative effectiveness, issued in accordance with current regulations and accreditation of payments made, through receipts, transfers or bank charges . Cash payments may not be credited, with an amount equal to or greater than 2,500.00 euros or their equivalent in foreign currency.
i) Accreditation by means of a detailed responsible declaration of the beneficiary, of the amount, origin and application of the own funds and other subsidies and income with which, in addition to the subsidy, the actions have been financed.
j) When the amount of the eligible expenditure reaches or exceeds the amount of 15,000.00 euros in the case of supply or services, with VAT excluded, the beneficiary must provide proof of having requested, at least three offers from different suppliers, except that there is not a sufficient number of entities in the market that supply or lend it and justification of the chosen one when it does not fall on the most advantageous economic proposal.
Article 11. Resolution and resources
3. The term to resolve and notify the pertinent resolution will be 3 months from the end date of the term established for the presentation of applications. Once this period has elapsed without an express resolution having been issued and notified, administrative silence will occur and the request may be understood to be rejected.
Article 12. Form of payment
The liquidation and payment of the aid will be carried out once the fulfillment of the requirements is justified with the documentation presented together with the application. The amount of the aid will be released at one time after the award decision is issued.
Article 13. Obligations of the beneficiary
In addition to the provisions of article 14 of the General Subsidies Law, the beneficiaries have obligations:
a) Maintain economic activity for at least 6 months, counting from the day the grant is awarded. In the case of investment aid, the beneficiary must allocate it to the purpose for which the subsidy is granted for a minimum period of five years in the case of assets that can be registered in a public registry, or two years for the rest of the assets.
Article 14. Reduction and reimbursement
1. It will give rise to the obligation to reimburse, in whole or in part, the amounts received, as well as the requirement of default interest from the date of payment of the subsidy, until the origin of the reimbursement of this is agreed in the cases contemplated in Article 37 of Law 38/2003.