REGULATORY BASES AND CALL FOR THE GRANTING OF FINANCIAL AID TO SELF-EMPLOYED AND MICRO-ENTERPRISES WHOSE ACTIVITY HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY THE PANDEMIC CAUSED BY COVID-19
The purpose of these rules is to regulate the direct concession, by the Pilar de la Horadada City Council, of economic aid to the self-employed and micro-enterprises that carry out their activity in the sectors that have been most affected by the measures to contain the pandemic that originated. by Covid-19 that have been adopted by the Health Authority. The subsidized activity will be carried out in the municipality of Pilar de la Horadada. In the case of not having a premises attached to the activity, the tax domicile must be in the municipality of Pilar de la Horadada.
FOURTH. Amount of aid
1. A maximum amount of € 2,000 for each self-employed or micro-company with a maximum of 10 workers.
2. An additional amount, the amount of which will be increased by a maximum of 200.00 euros for each worker on the staff that the self-employed or the micro-company had hired as of December 31, 2020, with a maximum of 10 workers. This amount cannot exceed the social security expense that the self-employed or the micro-enterprise has contributed as of December 31, 2020, for each worker.
SIXTH. Requirements to be a beneficiary of the Grant. Exclusions
Individuals and legal entities who are self-employed or self-employed and micro-enterprises that do not exceed 10 employees, who carry out their activity in the municipality of Pilar de la Horadada and who carry out any of the following activities and provided they meet the following requirements:
4781 Retail trade of food products, beverages and tobacco in stalls and markets
4782 Retail sale of textiles, clothing and footwear at stalls and markets
4789 Retail sale of other products in stalls and markets
5510 Hotels and accommodation
5520 Tourist accommodation and others
5530 Campsites and caravan parks
5590 Other accommodations
5610 Restaurants and food stalls
5621 Provision of meals prepared for events
5629 Other food services
5630 Beverage establishments
5914 Film exhibition activities
7911 Travel agency activities
7912 Tour operator activities
7990 Other reservation services
8230 Organization of conventions and fairs
9001 Performing arts
9002 Auxiliary activities to the performing arts
9003 Artistic and literary creation
9004 Show hall management
9102 Museum activities
9103 Management of historical sites and buildings
9311 Management of sports facilities
9312 Sports club activities
9313 Gym activities
9319 Other sports activities
9321 Amusement park activities
9329 Other recreational activities and entertainment
a) That the economic activity is carried out by a self-employed person or a micro-company that does not have more than 10 workers on its staff who are registered in the social security regime or in the corresponding professional mutual and in the State Administration Agency Tax as of December 31, 2020.
b) That they appear in the Census, as well as in the corresponding Social Security Scheme.
c) That the subsidized activity will be carried out in the municipality of Pilar de la Horadada.
d) Have started their economic activity on or before 12/31/2020 and maintain their economic activity registered at the time of submitting the application for these grants.
e) That the subsidized activity in any of the CNAE codes included in Decree Law 1/2021, of January 17 of the Consell, is carried out on a regular basis and has had income of at least 2,000 euros in the 2020 financial year.
f) That they are up to date in complying with their tax obligations with the State Treasury (AEAT) and with the General Treasury of Social Security (TGSS).
g) Have no outstanding debt with the Pilar de la Horadada City Council.
h) In the case of communities of assets, civil partnerships or other entities without legal personality, a proxy representative must be appointed, with sufficient powers to fulfill the obligations that correspond to the group or community of assets.
i) In the case of several freelancers who are part of an entity without legal personality or micro-company, the aid may only benefit one of those freelancers, excluding the others.
Public sector entities, associations, foundations and non-profit entities, with the exception of those registered in the corresponding CNAE heading, that have workers affiliated with Social Security as of 12/31/2020 and that carry out an activity economically on a regular basis.
Self-employed members of a community of assets, self-employed companies (regardless of the legal nature of the company) and partners of Civil Companies are excluded.
Collaborating partners are excluded.
SEVENTH. Eligible period and expenses
a) Eligible period: Eligible running costs will include all those paid in the period between April 1, 2020 and the date of submission of the grant application.
b) Eligible expenses: Eligible expenses will be the current expenses that the beneficiary has incurred since April 2020, and must be justified as detailed below:
1. Self-employed fees charged to the subsidy.
Proof of payment of the same.
2. Personnel expenses charged to the subsidy
-Payroll and proof of payment.
-TC1 machined or sealed by the bank.
-Model 111 of personal income tax withholdings.
3. Rental of the business premises exclusively for the exercise of the activity.
-Lease contract in force.
-Invoice and proof of payment of the corresponding monthly payments.
4. Vehicle rental, 100% related to economic activity.
-Lease contract, the natural / legal person applying for the aid must appear as the tenant.
-Proof of payment.
-DR of the aid applicant that the rented vehicle is 100% affected by economic activity.
5. Professional advisory, management or consulting services related to the exercise of economic activity.
Provision of invoices and the corresponding proof of payment.
6. Expense corresponding to civil liability insurance for a maximum of one annuity.
Presentation of the receipt of the civil liability insurance.
7. The costs of supplying electricity, water, gas, telephone and internet referred to the establishment of development of the activity.
Presentation of invoices where the business premises and corresponding proof of payment are identified.
8. Presentation of invoices where the business premises and corresponding proof of payment are identified.
Presentation of the corresponding invoices and proof of payment.
9. Expenses derived from compliance with regulations on occupational health and safety related to the protection of workers.
Presentation of the corresponding invoices and proof of payment.
10. Expenses for repairs and conservation, parts, spare parts and office consumables directly linked to the development of the activity.
Presentation of the corresponding invoices and proof of payment
11. The monthly expenses of security service contracts of the business premises Presentation of receipts and proof of payment of the corresponding monthly payments.
12. Advertising expenses associated with the activity.
Presentation of invoice and proof of payment.
All expenses to be eligible for subsidies must be issued and paid in the name of the person / entity requesting the aid.
The IBI, VAT and other taxes and fees are not eligible.
In no case will delivery notes, delivery notes, cash receipts, POS receipts or proforma invoices be accepted as proof of expense.
Cash payments will not be accepted as proof of payment of the previous concepts.
Interest debtors from bank accounts, interests, surcharges and administrative and criminal penalties or expenses in legal proceedings will not be eligible.
These expenses and their justification may not have been presented to obtain and justify other public aid.
NINETH. Subsidy Justification
The justification of the eligible expenses incurred by the applicant for the subsidy will be in the form of a Reduced Justification Account of the eligible expenses incurred.
-Only those expenses that are considered eligible in accordance with these rules, paid within the eligible period, may be justified.
-The justification must be carried out by filling in the ANNEX II model with the name "REDUCED JUSTIFICATIVE ACCOUNT".
-Together with ANNEX II, the documents supporting the expenses and payments actually made by the aid applicant must be provided, scanned, and which will coincide with the data included in said annex.
-The supporting invoices must meet, at least, the following requirements:
Nombre del solicitante de la ayuda, D.N.I. o C.I.F.
Complete data of the person issuing the invoice (name, ID, CIF).
Issue invoice number and date.
It must be an original invoice, without amendments or erasures.
Description of the material purchased and / or service provided, unit price without tax, discounts and rebates and total amount.
The tax rate or tax rates, where appropriate, applied to operations, as appropriate.
- Delivery notes, delivery notes, cash receipts, POS receipts or proforma invoices will not be accepted as proof of expenses.
- Depending on the method of payment of the eligible expenditure, its justification must be made with the documentation indicated below:
• Bank transfer: it will be justified by the receipt of the charge of the same, and the invoice number or, failing that, the concept paid must appear in the concept of the transfer.
• Direct debit: it will be justified by means of the bank notification of the debt, or a copy of the bank statement in which the expense appears.
• Nominative check or promissory note: it will be justified by means of a copy of the check or promissory note issued in the name of the provider that issues the invoice and a copy of the bank statement showing the expense.
• Bank card: receipt of payment by credit or debit card, plus the account debit of said payment.
. Cash payments will NOT be accepted.
TENTH. Term and Form of presentation of applications.
1.- The standard application form (ANNEX I) for obtaining the aid regulated in this call will be available on the municipal website of the Pilar de la Horadada City Council.
Any request submitted following a procedure other than the one described here will be inadmissible.
2.- The grant application and its justification will be submitted electronically through the electronic headquarters of the Pilar de la Horadada City Council.
3.- The request will be signed by the beneficiary or, where appropriate, by the person who accredits the representation.
4.- The deadline for submitting applications will be FROM 03/18/2021 to 04/12/2021.
ELEVENTH. Documentation to provide.
1.- The standard application (ANNEX I) must be accompanied by the following documentation:
A) IN THE CASE OF AN INDIVIDUAL:
a) DNI on both sides or NIE accompanied by the passport.
b) Working life REPORT.
c) In case of having TC2 workers in your charge of the month of December 2020.
d) Updated Certificate of Census Situation that indicates the economic activity carried out with its registration date, the fiscal address and the place where the activity was carried out.
e) Certificate of ownership of the bank account.
f) In case of acting through a representative, authorization of representation of natural persons will be provided.
g) The supporting documents for the current expenses of the activity for which the subsidy is requested, in accordance with the provisions of the Bases on "Subsidy Justification" and supporting account (ANNEX II)
h) Declaration of responsibility, included in the standard application (ANNEX I), signed by the interested person or legal representative:
- That the applicant assumes the commitment to allocate the subsidy to the intended purpose.
- That the applicant is not subject to the prohibitions to obtain the status of beneficiary.
- That the applicant is up to date in complying with the tax and Social Security obligations imposed by the current provisions.
- That the applicant does not have any debt with the Pilar de la Horadada City Council.
- That the applicant is not a debtor by resolution of origin of reimbursement of subsidy.
- That the applicant undertakes to comply with the obligations of the beneficiaries of subsidies.
- That the applicant undertakes to communicate the grants awarded prior to the submission of the grant with the same purpose and the commitment to communicate as soon as possible the grants obtained after the submission of the application.
i) Certificate of being up to date with their tax obligations with the State Public Treasury.
j) Certificate of being up to date with Social Security.
k) Proof of income in the year 2020. (Income Statement 2020)
The concession resolution or resolutions will be published on the municipal website and on the Notice Board of the electronic headquarters of the Pilar de la Horadada City Council, this publication providing the effects of the notification.
The term to resolve and notify will be three months from the end of the application submission period. The lack of express resolution will mean the rejection of the request due to administrative silence.
THIRTEENTH. Payment and Justification of the subsidy.
The liquidation and payment of the aid will be made once the fulfillment of the requirements has been verified. The amount of the aid will be released in one go, after the resolution, notification and publication of the concession.
FOURTEENTH. Obligations of the beneficiary persons and entities.
1.- The obligations of the beneficiaries are:
a) Be up to date with their tax obligations with the State Treasury, Local Treasury and Social Security.
b) Provide the documentation that appears in the Bases.
c) Provide information related to the granting of the subsidy that is
d) Submit to the financial verification and control actions provided for in the current regulations on subsidies.
e) Keep the originals of the supporting documentation.