RESOLUTION OF SEPTEMBER 27, 2021, OF THE COUNCIL OF UNIVERSAL HEALTH AND PUBLIC HEALTH, BY WHICH MEASURES ON PUBLIC HEALTH ARE AGREED IN THE FIELD OF THE VALENCIAN COMMUNITY, AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE SITUATION OF HEALTH CRISIS CAUSED BY COVID-19 19, FOR THE PERIOD BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 28 AND OCTOBER 8, 2021
First. General precautionary, safety and hygiene measures
The following safety and hygiene measures are agreed in public health to face the health crisis caused by SARS-CoV-2, within the Valencian Community:
3. Use of mask.
1. Without prejudice to what is established in this point, in general, it is recommended when you are outdoors, especially in urban environments, to continue using the mask, except on beaches and natural spaces.
2. People six years of age and older are obliged to use masks in the following cases:
a) In any closed space for public use or that is open to the public.
b) In any outdoor space where, due to the crowding of people, it is not possible to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between them, except for groups of cohabitants.
c) In means of air, sea, bus, metro or rail transport, including platforms and passenger stations, or by cable car.
d) In large outdoor events, when attendees are standing or if they are seated when 1.5 meters of distance between people cannot be maintained, except for groups of cohabitants.
Second. Specific measures by activities, services and sectors, in matters of public health
1. Measures related to celebrations, events or gatherings of people
1. In carrying out popular celebrations, parades, traveling shows or similar, the following rules must be observed:
- The use of the mask will be mandatory in any case, even outdoors, both for the people participating in the event and for the public who can attend, except for people under 6 years of age.
- You can perform karaoke with mandatory use of the mask.
2. Events of any nature, which may involve an agglomeration of people and are not specifically provided for elsewhere in this resolution, will be carried out in accordance with the following measures:
a) In the case of being held indoors, the capacity will be 50%. In these interior spaces the consumption of food or drinks is not allowed, except water.
b) In the case of being held outdoors, the capacity will be 75%. The consumption of food and beverages will be done exclusively in the catering area that is enabled, which must be separated from the event area and comply with the measures of the hotel and restaurant establishments.
c) Smoking or the use of any other tobacco inhalation device, water pipes, hookahs or similar, including electronic cigarettes or vaping is not allowed.
2. Measures relating to congress halls, conference or multipurpose rooms and other similar establishments and facilities, including fair facilities
1. Telematics of all types of congresses, meetings, business meetings and conferences are recommended.
2. The celebration of the same that are organized in person, will be carried out without exceeding 75% of the capacity in each of the congress pavilions, conference or multipurpose rooms, and other similar establishments and facilities, including the of the fair institutions of the Valencian Community.
The hotel and restaurant services that can be provided in this type of event must have a specific and differentiated space that will be subject to the measures established for the hotel and restaurant establishments.
3. Measures related to wakes and burials
Wakes and burials may be held in all types of facilities, public or private, with a capacity limited to 75% in closed spaces and 100% in open spaces, guaranteeing interpersonal safety distance, mandatory use of a mask and hygiene measures.
5. Measures relating to hotel and restaurant establishments
1. At this point, all hotel and catering activities that are intended to provide service of drinks and food prepared for consumption inside or outside the premises are included, among which are, banquet halls, restaurants, café, bar, cafeterias, public establishments located in the maritime-terrestrial zone and lounge-lounge.
Likewise, self-service or buffet services are included, in accordance with the security measures and protocols established for that purpose.
2. In these establishments, the allowed capacity inside the premises is 75%, always respecting strict compliance with the ventilation and air conditioning measures in interior spaces.
On the outdoor terraces the capacity is 100%. "Outdoor terraces" are considered to be any uncovered space or any space that, being covered, is laterally surrounded by a maximum of two walls, walls or facings.
3. In these establishments:
- The closure must take place at the time authorized by the general regulations established by the regulatory order, within the scope of the Valencian Community, of the hours of public shows, recreational activities, socio-cultural activities and public establishments.
- The occupation of the tables will be one maximum of 10 people by table or groupings of tables, unless they are cohabiting or are different nuclei of large families, both inside the premises and in outdoor spaces and terraces.
- The distance between tables will be at least 1.5 meters inside establishments and on outdoor terraces.
- Consumption will be seated at the table, although the use of the bar to withdraw drinks and for consumption is allowed as long as it is seated and with a safety distance.
- The use of a mask will be necessary when it is not being consumed.
- The maximum capacity allowed must be visible at the entrance.
- Dancing with the mandatory use of a mask is allowed, without the possibility of consuming food and drink during it, and always in the space assigned or in which each user is located, respecting the interpersonal safety distance.
- Professional performances by musical groups and disc jokeys are allowed, ensuring sufficient ventilation and a safety distance of at least 2 meters between musicians and the public, in the case of singers and wind instruments, as well as karaoke with mandatory use of face mask.
- General and additional hygiene measures will be respected.
4. It is not allowed in restaurants and hotels:
- The use of any other inhalation device for tobacco, water pipes, hookahs or similar, including electronic cigarettes or vaping in outdoor or closed spaces.
6. Measures relating to leisure and entertainment establishments and activities
The activity of nightclubs, dance halls and cocktail bars with and without live musical performances, pubs, cyber cafes, theater cafes, concert cafes and singer cafes, is allowed under the following terms:
- The consumption of beverages and food, both indoors and outdoors, will be done sitting at tables, ensuring that the proper safety distance of a minimum of 1.5 meters is maintained between the chairs at different tables. The use of a mask will be necessary when it is not being consumed.
- The use of the bar to withdraw drinks and for consumption is allowed as long as it is seated and with a safety distance.
- You may not exceed 75% of maximum capacity inside the premises. The outdoor terraces of these establishments may occupy all the tables allowed, always ensuring a safety distance of a minimum of 1.5 meters between tables. The maximum capacity allowed must be visible at the entrance.
- The occupation of the tables will be one maximum of 10 people per table indoors and outdoors.
– The closing time will be the one authorized by the general regulations established by the regulatory order, within the scope of the Valencian Community, of the hours of public shows, recreational activities, socio-cultural activities and public establishments, for each type of establishment. In any case, those establishments whose closing time, in accordance with these regulations, is greater than 05.00 hours, will not be able to exceed this time for their closing.
– Dancing with the mandatory use of a mask will be allowed, without the possibility of consuming food and drink and always in the space assigned or in which each user is located, respecting the interpersonal safety distance.
- Smoking is not allowed, nor the use of any other tobacco inhalation device, water pipes, hookahs or assimilated including electronic cigarettes or vaping in outdoor or closed spaces.
8. Measures related to the consumption of tobacco and similar products
1. Smoking may not be allowed on public roads, terraces, beaches or other outdoor spaces, when the minimum interpersonal distance of at least 2 meters cannot be respected.
2. This limitation will also apply to the use of any other tobacco inhalation device, water pipes, hookahs or similar, including electronic cigarettes or vaping in outdoor or closed spaces.
9. Measures related to the sale and consumption of alcohol
b) The sale of alcohol is prohibited during the time slot between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. the following day, in all types of retail establishments, except those in which the sale of alcoholic beverages is intended for consumption in the store.
12. Measures related to academies, driving schools and other non-regulated training centers
1. Telematics teaching is recommended, especially that aimed at vulnerable people.
2. The training activity may be taught in person, keeping the minimum interpersonal safety distance and maintaining hygiene and prevention measures, and provided that 75% of the maximum capacity of the facility is not exceeded.
Sixth. Efficacy and validity
This resolution will take effect from 00:00 on September 28, 2021, until 11:59 p.m. on October 8, 2021.