RESOLUTION OF DECEMBER 1, 2021, OF THE COUNCIL OF UNIVERSAL HEALTH AND PUBLIC HEALTH, BY WHICH THE RESOLUTION OF NOVEMBER 25, 2021, OF THE COUNCIL OF UNIVERSAL HEALTH AND PUBLIC HEALTH, BY WHICH MEASURES ARE AGREED ON MATTERS OF PUBLIC HEALTH REGARDING ACCESS TO CERTAIN ESTABLISHMENTS IN THE AREA OF THE VALENCIAN COMMUNITY, AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE SITUATION OF THE HEALTH CRISIS CAUSED BY COVID-19
First. Requirement to present a vaccination certificate, diagnostic test or Covid-19 recovery certificate in certain establishments, venues and events
1. The requirement to present a vaccination certificate, diagnostic test or Covid-19 recovery certificate, within the Valencian Community, is required for Access by people over 12 years of age, including this age, to the interior of the following establishments, where the use of a mask is necessary:
a) The hotel and restaurant establishments open to the public, whose resolution granting an opening license has a capacity of more than 50 people. The dining rooms (not cafeterias) of formal educational centers are exempted from this measure, with respect to students and teachers.
b) Leisure and entertainment establishments and activities, whose resolution granting an opening license has a capacity of more than 50 people.
c) The establishments and spaces dedicated to recreational and chance activities, in which a restaurant service is provided.
d) Hospital establishments and centers for visits.
e) Residential establishments of the public or private social services system, for visitors and people outside the institution.
2. Likewise, a vaccination certificate, diagnostic test or Covid-19 recovery certificate must be presented, within the Valencian Community, in events and celebrations with concentration of people and music festivals that are held in closed spaces and outdoor spaces. open air with assistance of more than 500 people and where the use of a mask permanently is not feasible.
3. In these premises and establishments and in the places where these events take place, access to them requires the presentation of a certificate issued by a public health service, or, in the case of letter b of this point 3, by a authorized official laboratory, which certifies the concurrence of any of the following circumstances:
a) That the holder has been administered the complete vaccination schedule against Covid-19 of any of the authorized vaccines (vaccination certificate).
b) That the holder has a negative diagnostic test in relation to Covid-19 carried out in the last 72 hours in the case of RT-PCR tests, and in the last 48 hours in the case of antigen tests.
c) That the owner has recovered from Covid-19 in the last six months after a positive result obtained through a diagnostic test considered valid by the competent authority (recovery certificate).
4. For these purposes, the person who wants to access these establishments, venues and events, must present, together with the document proving their identity, any of the certificates provided, digitally or on paper, to the persons designated for the purpose. Access control by the owner or person in charge of the establishment, who will carry out the verification.
Request for the fulfillment of this resolution, the collaboration of the Delegation of the Government of the Valencian Community and of the municipalities of the Valencian Community, for the purposes of cooperation, where appropriate, through the security bodies and forces and the local police for the control and application of the adopted measures.
Third. Sanctions regime
Failure to comply with the measures of this resolution will be subject to the procedure of the inspection activity and the sanctioning regime established in Decree Law 11/2020, of July 24, of the Consell, of the specific sanctioning regime against non-compliance with the regulatory provisions of prevention measures against Covid-19.
Room. Efficacy and validity
1. This resolution is pending its publication and effectiveness upon authorization by the competent judicial bodies.
2. Once authorized, it will take effect from 00:00 on the day following its publication in the Official Gazette of the Generalitat Valenciana, for a period of thirty calendar days.