APPLICATION FOR AID FOR THE REHABILITATION OF BUILDINGS: CONSERVATION, SAFETY AND ACCESSIBILITY ACTIONS. PLAN 2018-2021. CALL 2021
Purpose of the procedure
Grant aid for the rehabilitation of buildings by carrying out conservation actions, to improve accessibility or to improve the safety of use of residential buildings.
Interested / Applicants
Communities of owners, groups of communities of owners through the representative / administrator, or sole owners of residential buildings, as well as public administrations that own the properties to be rehabilitated, may be beneficiaries, and therefore applicants for the aid.
The buildings that benefit from this aid program will meet the following requirements:
a) Be completed before 1996.
b) That at least 70 percent of its built surface above ground, excluding the ground floor, has residential use as a dwelling.
c) That at least 50% of the dwellings constitute the habitual residence of their owners or tenants at the time of requesting the aid.
To obtain the aid related to this program, it is required that:
a) The building has the corresponding Building Evaluation Report (IEEV.CV), in force.
b) The actions must have the agreement of the community for the execution of the works, except in the cases of sole proprietorship buildings.
Deadline for the execution of the works:
The period for executing the rehabilitation works may not exceed twenty-four months, counted from the date of publication of the resolution granting the aid in the Official Gazette of the Generalitat Valenciana.
If, for reasons beyond the control of the beneficiary or promoter of the action, the granting of the municipal license, or administrative authorization in question, is delayed and is not granted within a period of six months from the request, the previous period may be increased by six months. .
In the event that the work is not finished within the previous deadlines, the aid may be denied.
The works may be started before the application for the aid, as long as they are not started before the electronic submission of the mandatory IEEV.CV, nor may they be finished at the time of the application. The date of completion of works will be understood as the one that appears in the Final Works Certificate.
Amount of aid
HELP FROM THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MOBILITY AND URBAN AGENDA
1. General aid to the community
The amount of this aid will be 40% of the eligible cost of the action.
The percentage of 40% will be applied to the total amount of the performance, without counting taxes, fees or tributes with the following maximums:
- 3,000 euros per home and 30 euros per square meter of commercial premises or other compatible uses, for conservation actions.
- 8,000 euros per home and 80 euros per square meter of commercial premises or other compatible uses, for accessibility actions or joint accessibility and conservation actions.
- 14,000 euros for each home in which a person with a disability resides, for accessibility actions or joint accessibility and conservation actions.
- 17,000 euros for each home in which a person with cerebral palsy, mental illness, intellectual disability equal to or greater than 33 percent or physical disability equal to or greater than 65 percent resides, for accessibility actions or joint accessibility actions and conservation.
2. Complementary aid for certain dwellings
In those dwellings in which the coexistence unit, beneficiary of the aid, residing in it, has an income lower than 3 times the IPREM (Multiple Effects Reference Price Index), the right to obtain a Complementary subsidy of the previous one for an amount of 35% of the eligible budget of the action passed on to said house based on its coefficient of participation in the community expenses that appears in its deed or in the possible agreements of the community in the distribution expenses.
In the case of actions to improve the accessibility of the building, those dwellings in which it is justified that people with disabilities or over 65 years of age reside can also obtain this supplementary aid.
HELP FROM THE VALENCIAN GENERALITAT
The Generalitat Valenciana, in addition to the aid to be financed by the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda, will grant aid to the community of owners or sole proprietor, of 10% of the eligible cost of the action, with a cap Maximum of 2,000 euros per home and 20 euros per square meter of commercial premises or other compatible uses.
WAY TO PAY
For the payment of the subsidy, the beneficiary party must request it electronically using the standardized form "Request for Final Qualification and payment of aid", within a maximum period of one month from the completion of the works or from the publication of the resolution of granting the aid in the event that the works are completed before publishing said resolution, attaching the documentation listed below:
a) In the event that the corresponding project had not been provided with the aid application, it will be provided at this time of processing. When the actions do not require a project, a descriptive report of the action will be provided, including a detailed budget for the works and initial and refurbished state plans.
b) Contract to that effect with the company that has executed the works.
c) Municipal licenses or authorizations that are required to carry out the rehabilitation works.
d) Certificates of start and end of rehabilitation works.
e) Invoices accrediting the expense or investment made accompanying the bank document that certifies that the payment of the invoice has been made through a financial institution and not by payment in cash.
f) Photographic testimony of the performance carried out.
In the event that the cost of the action is lower than the expected initial cost included in the application for aid, the aid will be reduced according to the real cost of the work justified. The amount of the aid will not be increased even when the cost of the action exceeds that initially foreseen.
The deadline for submitting the aid application will start from the day following the publication of the call in the DOGV and will end on July 29, 2021, inclusive.
What documentation must be presented
The following data will be reflected in the telematic application for aid:
- Applicant details
- Data of the building or buildings to be rehabilitated: address and cadastral reference.
- Number of dwellings and premises of the building to be rehabilitated and number of heights including the ground floor.
- Building occupancy data.
- Entry registration number of the IEE.CV in force.
- Indication WITH GUIDANCE CHARACTER, of the approximate date (month and year) foreseen for the completion of the actions, depending on their scope, always within the term limits established in the regulatory bases.
Documents to attach:
- MUNICIPAL REPORT ON THE OCCUPATION OF THE HOUSES IN THE BUILDING OR REGISTRATION FLYER
- STANDARD FORM OF BANK ADDRESS
- PROJECT OF THE ACTION TO BE CARRIED OUT. In any case, the TOTAL budget in euros (always not including taxes, fees and charges).
CONSERVATION ACTIONS: total amount. In turn, this amount must be broken down, as appropriate, into:
- Actions aimed at curbing symptoms or injuries in the foundations and structure, indicating their amount and if they respond to an intervention indicated as urgent or not, in accordance with the IEEV.CV of the building.
- Actions aimed at curbing symptoms or injuries on the facades or party walls, indicating their amount and if they respond to an intervention indicated as urgent or not, in accordance with the IEEV.CV of the building.
- Actions aimed at curbing symptoms or injuries on roofs, indicating their amount and if they respond to an intervention indicated as urgent or not, in accordance with the IEEV.CV of the building.
- Actions aimed at curbing symptoms or injuries in the facilities or adapting them to current regulations, indicating their amount and whether they respond to an intervention indicated as urgent or not, in accordance with the IEEV.CV of the building.
ACCESSIBILITY ACTIONS: total amount. In turn, this amount must be broken down, as appropriate, into:
- Elevator installation, indicating its upright.
- Renovation or adaptation of existing elevator, indicating its amount.
- Installation of ramp, indicating its upright.
- Installation of mechanical accessibility devices, indicating their amount.
- Installation of information or warning elements, indicating their amount.
- Installation of video intercoms, indicating their upright.
OTHER EXPENSES (fees, reports or technical certificates; administrative administration expenses and others):
- COMMUNITY AGREEMENT CERTIFICATE
- LIST OF ALL THE HOUSING AND PREMISES IN THE BUILDING, INDICATING THE PARTICIPATION FEE IN THE EXPENSES OF THE PERFORMANCE. The sum of all the fees must give 100%.
JUSTIFICATION OF THE HOUSES THAT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE THE SUPPLEMENTARY HELP:
For each dwelling that meets the requirement of having an income lower than 3 times the IPREM that leads to that dwelling receiving a 75% subsidy instead of the 40% that the rest of the dwellings in the community will receive, the administrator or representative of The community of owners must carry out the process to incorporate into the file of application for community aid all those homes that meet the aforementioned requirement to obtain the aforementioned supplementary aid.
In the case of a single-family home that meets the requirements to receive this supplementary aid, you must also carry out the aforementioned telematic justification procedure.
To complete this procedure, the following documents will be included (which can be downloaded from the aforementioned justification procedure):
A) Where appropriate, and only in accessibility actions, STANDARD FORM RHB 90019 OF JUSTIFICATION THAT PEOPLE WITH FUNCTIONAL DIVERSITY OR OVER 65 YEARS OF AGE RESIDE IN THE HOUSE, indicating the type and degree of disability, or that people over 65 reside years. Responsible declaration.
B) Where appropriate, STANDARDIZED FORM RHB 90018 JUSTIFICATION THAT THE UNIT OF COEXISTENCE RESIDING IN THE HOUSE HAS INCOME LESS THAN 3 TIMES THE IPREM. Responsible declaration.
A) ELIGIBLE ACTIONS
1. CONSERVATION ACTIONS
a) Those detected by the Building Evaluation Report (IEEV.CV) as needing intervention related to the state of conservation of the foundations, structure and facilities.
b) Those detected by the Building Evaluation Report (IEEV.CV) as in need of intervention related to the state of conservation of roofs, roofs, facades and dividing walls or other common elements, including removal processes.
2. ACTIONS TO IMPROVE SAFETY OF USE AND ACCESSIBILITY
a) The installation of elevators in buildings without elevator.
b) The renovation of existing elevators, installation of stair lifts, ramps or other accessibility devices, including those adapted to the needs of people with sensory disabilities, including the adaptation of the previous facilities to the corresponding sector regulations.
c) The installation of information or warning elements such as light or sound signals that allow orientation in the use of stairs and elevators.
d) The installation of electronic elements or devices for communication between homes and the outdoors, such as video intercoms and the like.
a) Conservation Actions.
- Conservation actions aimed at curbing symptoms or injuries to the structure, facades, party walls or roof, which require urgent intervention (INTu), according to the Building Evaluation Report (IEEV.CV): 3 points.
- Conservation actions aimed at curbing symptoms or injuries in different elements of structure, facades, party walls or roof, which require urgent intervention (INTu), according to the Building Evaluation Report (IEEV.CV): 1 point.
b) Actions to improve the safety of use and accessibility.
- Installation of elevators in buildings without elevator: 4 points
- Other actions to improve the accessibility of the building: 2 points
c) Depending on the construction quality, according to the predominant cadastral category of the building
- In homes with cadastral construction category 7, 8, or 9: 7 points
- In homes with cadastral construction category 6: 5 points
- In homes with cadastral construction category 5: 3 points
- In homes with cadastral construction category 4: 2 points
- In homes with cadastral construction category 1, 2, or 3: 1 point
d) Depending on the number of dwellings in the building that have justified that the coexistence unit that resides in them has an income lower than 3 times the IPREM (Multiple Effects Reference Price Index), they will have the following points:
Building with at least 6 homes:
- Less than 20% of the dwellings in the building: 1 point.
- Between 20% and below 40% of the dwellings in the building: 3 points.
- Between 40% and below 70% of the dwellings in the building: 5 points.
- Equal to or greater than 70% of the dwellings in the building: 7 points.
Building with less than 6 homes:
- A home with an income of less than 3 IPREM: 1 point.
- Two dwellings with incomes below 3 IPREM: 2 points.
- Three or more households with income below 3 IPREM: 4 points.
e) Actions in buildings declared as Asset of Cultural Interest or cataloged that have comprehensive protection in the corresponding urban planning instrument: 1 point.
The beneficiary parties are obliged to:
a) Provide any document, information or inspection that the General Directorate responsible for housing and rehabilitation deems necessary to control compliance with the intended purposes.
b) Submit to any financial control action that corresponds to the Intervention of the Generalitat, in relation to the grants and subsidies granted.
c) Communicate the obtaining of other subsidies or aid for the same purpose, coming from any administration or public or private, national or international entities.
d) In the case of rented homes, the owner will not be able to increase the rental income for the improvements made with the grant awarded.
The beneficiary parties of the subsidy must be up to date with their fiscal, tax and Social Security obligations.